- Press and hold the number 1 key on your handset until it dials into the voicemail system, OR
- Dial 444-0068 from your handset, OR
- If dialing from a land-line phone, dial your GCI Wireless number the press * when the voicemail connects.
Any stored messages will be played after the initial settings are completed.
If you forget your pass code, GCI can reset it to the default after proper verification.
1. Tap on the Email icon in the application drawer.
- That will take you to the setup screen
2. In the Setup Email screen enter your full gci.net email address and password.
3. Tap on Manual Setup.
4. Tap on IMAP from the list of account types.
- That will take you to the Incoming server settings.
5. These settings should be filled out, but you need to change the settings listed in the IMAP server to pop.gci.net.
6. Press the Next button.
- That will take you to the Outgoing server settings.
7. These settings should already be filled out, but you need to change the settings listed in SMTP server to smtp.gci.net, and Port to 25.
8. Your email should be setup now, and the next two (2) screens will provide you the opportunity to customize some of the settings.
1. From your BlackBerry menu, select the Setup icon and press your trackpad.
2. Then select the Email Settings wizard and press the trackpad.
- Note: If you do not have the Setup icon, simply select the Email Settings wizard directly from the BlackBerry menu.
3. Read through the BlackBerry Internet Email End User Agreement, if you agree, click I Agree.
4. Enter your full gci.net email address and password.
5. Click Next.
6. Repeat for all email accounts you wish to add to your BlackBerry Smartphone. You can add up to 10 email accounts.
Last modified 2006-10-16 09:12 AM